How does dividend tax work?
If dividend tax is set, Stock Events will reduce the calculated dividend amounts by the specified percentage. Dividend tax also applies to DRIP.
How do I set dividend tax?
You can either set dividend tax globally for all of your stocks and watchlists or individually for each stock. If you use both settings, the individual tax setting overwrites the global setting.
How do I set a global dividend tax?
- Go to your profile and tap on "Settings"
- Scroll down the "Dividend" setting and open it
- Enter the percentage for your global dividend tax
How do I set individual dividend tax?
- Tap on the stock you that should an individual dividend tax
- Press the button to enter your shares or transactions
- Tap on the settings icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Enter the percentage for your individual dividend tax