Stock Events

Congress Large Cap Growth 

$31.19
3
+$0.08+0.26% Friday 19:59

Statistics

Day High
31.22
Day Low
31.12
52W High
31.34
52W Low
23.67
Volume
39,342
Avg. Volume
35,488
Mkt Cap
162.19M
P/E Ratio
0
Dividend Yield
0.06%
Dividend
0.02

Upcoming

Dividends

0.06%Dividend Yield
10Y Growth
N/A
5Y Growth
N/A
3Y Growth
N/A
1Y Growth
-56.81%

People Also Follow

This list is based on the watchlists of people on Stock Events who follow CAML. It's not an investment recommendation.

Competitors

This list is an analysis based on recent market events. It's not an investment recommendation.
VANGUARD GROWTH INDEX FUND ADMIRAL SHARES
VIGAX
Mkt Cap0
Vanguard Growth Index Fund is a direct competitor focusing on large-cap growth stocks, similar to CAML.
FIDELITY GROWTH COMPANY FUND FIDELITY GROWTH COMPANY FUND
FDGRX
Mkt Cap0
Fidelity Growth Company Fund also targets large-cap growth stocks, competing in the same investment space as CAML.
T. ROWE PRICE BLUE CHIP GROWTH FUND INC. T. ROWE PRICE BLUE CHIP GROWTH FUND INC.
TRBCX
Mkt Cap0
T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund invests in large-cap growth stocks, directly competing with CAML's investment strategy.
VANGUARD PRIMECAP FUND ADMIRAL SHARES
VPMAX
Mkt Cap0
Vanguard PRIMECAP Fund focuses on large-cap growth equities, aligning closely with CAML's investment focus.
Fidelity Contrafund
FCNTX
Mkt Cap0
Fidelity Contrafund is known for its large-cap growth focus, positioning it as a competitor to CAML.
Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund
SWPPX
Mkt Cap0
Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund, while broader, includes many large-cap growth stocks, competing indirectly with CAML.
GROWTH FUND OF AMERICA CLASS A
AGTHX
Mkt Cap0
American Funds Growth Fund of America invests primarily in large-cap growth stocks, similar to CAML.
T. ROWE PRICE GROWTH STOCK FUND INC. T. ROWE PRICE GROWTH STOCK FUND INC.
PRGFX
Mkt Cap0
T. Rowe Price Growth Stock Fund specifically targets large-cap growth sectors, competing with CAML.
VANGUARD U.S. GROWTH FUND INVESTOR SHARES
VWUSX
Mkt Cap0
Vanguard U.S. Growth Fund invests in U.S. large-cap growth stocks, making it a direct competitor to CAML.
JANUS TRITON FUND CLASS N
JGMNX
Mkt Cap0
J.P. Morgan Large Cap Growth Fund focuses on large-cap growth investments, directly competing with CAML's strategy.

About

The fund is an actively-managed exchange-traded fund (“ETF”). The fund advisor attempts to achieve its investment objective by investing at least 80% of its net assets (plus any borrowings for investment purposes) in equity securities of large-capitalization companies. The fund may invest any portion of the remaining 20% of its net assets from time to time in equity securities of small-capitalization and mid-capitalization companies.
Show more...
CEO
Country
US
ISIN
US74316P6372

Listings